- Bachelor of Science Degree Business Administration, Accountancy
California State University Fresno, 1972
- Joined M. Green and Company LLP, 1979
- Retired as Partner, 2000
Professional Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, 1979
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Areas of Practice
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Agricultural entities
Professional, Civic and Social Activities
- Hanford Kiwanis Club, Past President
- Camp Sugar Pine, Past Chief Financial Officer and Board Member
Jim and his wife Rachel reside in Kingsburg. His interests include restoring collectible cars, especially his 1957 Chevy, and attending Fresno State athletic events with his son Dustin.
If you would like to contact Jim, he can be reached in our Hanford office at (559) 584-2751 or by e-mail at email@example.com.