- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Accounting
Santa Clara University, 1980
- Madden Accountancy Corporation, San Jose, California, 1980-1984
- Joined M. Green and Company LLP, 1984
- Admitted as Partner, 2001
- Retired as Partner, 2021
Professional Certifications, Memberships and Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant, 1982
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tulare-Kings Counties Estate Planning Council
Areas of Practice
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Estates and Trusts tax planning and compliance
- Forensic accounting
Professional, Civic and Social Activities
- West Visalia Kiwanis Club: Board Member, various committees and service projects, Kiwanian of the year twice
- West Visalia Kiwanis Club Student Loan Foundation, Treasurer and Scholarship Committee Chairman
- Tulare-Kings Counties Estate Planning Council, Past President and Past Treasurer
- Host Family, Visalia Rawhide Baseball: housing baseball players over many years - her "summer sons"
- St. Aloysius Church Finance Committee
Kay is a native of Tulare. She and her husband, Fred Weber, live in Visalia. They have two children and two grandchildren. Kay enjoys spending time with her family and pets, community involvement and reading.
If you would like to contact Kay, she can be reached in our Visalia office at (559) 627-3900 Ext 4005 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.