Many people will say they have the expertise to help businesses utilize QuickBooks effectively.
We have the Intuit certifications to back it up.
- Has all the Certifications and Advanced Certifications QuickBooks offers, so you can expect accurate answers.
- Experienced in Construction, Wholesale/Distribution, Retail, and most other industry types using QuickBooks, Enterprise and QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Teaches in classroom settings and in single client meetings. See a partial list of available classes here:
- A member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network
- An instructor of QuickBooks courses for California CPA's through CALCPA
Access my Intuit ProAdvisor listing here:
Natalie Siegel, CPA
- CPA serving clients with tax matters and QuickBooks help in our Hanford office.
- Has taught QuickBooks in a classroom setting and on an individual basis.
- Gain insight not only into QuickBooks questions, but tax and technical business matters as well.
- Awarded "Young and Emerging Professional" by the Fresno Chapter of CALCPA in 2010.